Happy Valentine's Day! We hope you are head over heels in love...with YOU! Here are some ways to show yourself some self-love. - Know what you think, feel and want. Be mindful.
- Stay focused on what you need.
- Practice good self-care.
- Set goals and live with purpose of achieving them.
- Don't waste time on haters. Respect yourself by moving on.
- Go easy on yourself. Learn from your mistakes. The more self-love you have for yourself, the better prepared you are to lo
"I always believed that one woman's success can only help another woman's success."
– Gloria Vanderbilt Sure you recognize the last name, but did you know that she was as an early developer of designer blue jeans? Beyond that, her life is far from everyday normal (American artist, author, actress, fashion designer, heiress, and socialite), but we certainly can all relate to the importance of that quote. Support one another. We greatly appreciate all of the support that you s
FREE Beach Bag with purchase of Avène or Glytone sunscreen... while supplies last! Protect your face from environmental and UVA/UVB aging with Avene Ultra-Light Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+. This sheer formula is water-resistant up to 80 minutes, and dermatologist tested. Safe for sensitive skin and recommended for any skin type, this sunscreen is a must have for your daily care regimen. Ultra-light 100 percent mineral sunscreen for the face with broad spectrum
Do something nice for YOU. Because you deserve it. Life should be filled with joyful moments. On top of that, as living, breathing human beings we all deserve to be acknowledged, appreciated and celebrated. Life gets busy for most of us as we juggle responsibilities and spend much of our time nurturing others. It is important that we each find the time to celebrate who we are, to honor ourselves for our efforts and triumphs, and to praise our resilience even during the hardes
I recently had a patient tell me how nervous they were to come see me for the first time. A friend had recommended that they come in for a consultation. They had specific areas that they were unhappy with, but they worried that once I saw them I would find many more "issues". I WOULD HAVE BEEN NERVOUS TOO! Thankfully their friend reassured them that I don't work like that! First and foremost, I want to get to know you. I ask you what you see. What bothers you. "No one is as c
WOW! It's already been a whole year at our Ithaca location. Time certainly does fly by... Thank you so much to all of our patients. We truly appreciate you and know that without you, there is no us. We really couldn't do it without you. Your early and continued support made all the difference in keeping us going day in and day out. Moreover, I recognize the trust you place in my hands every day. Thank you so much for choosing me. I am beyond fortunate and ever so grateful. I