Those dreaded winter lips are here. Here's how to take care of them. 1. Drink water.
2. Sleep with a humidifier.
3. Look for lip products with nourishing ingredients.
4. Exfoliate with a natural, sugar-based lip scrub.
5. Use a medicated lip product only if you have cold sores or fever blisters.
6. Choose a hydrating, creamy lipstick.
7. Avoid overlicking your lips.
8. Stay clear from flavored lip balms that contain mint, menthol, or cinnamon.
9. Lip plumpers and matt
We've got the perfect gift for you to give (and receive!) this holiday season... a gift certificate for any denomination or service you'd like to give! Enter what you wish on the to and from lines. We'll fill in the amount with a number or a pre-paid service. You choose! While tis the season for gift giving, we think a facial or specialized treatment makes a great gift all year long! Women and men, young and old, fair, medium or dark skin – no matter the person we offer somet
LipSmart has five main powerful and effective ingredients to achieve a moisture restoring effect, along with a combination of plant derived conditioners to compensate for the loss of moisture. Lipsmart has a dual action that boosts hydration and retains moisture. It also reverses and relieves the signs of these concerns through a breakthrough ingredient delivery system that boosts the skin’s natural regenerative cycle and helps skin function as it did when younger; resulting