Those dreaded winter lips are here. Here's how to take care of them. 1. Drink water.
2. Sleep with a humidifier.
3. Look for lip products with nourishing ingredients.
4. Exfoliate with a natural, sugar-based lip scrub.
5. Use a medicated lip product only if you have cold sores or fever blisters.
6. Choose a hydrating, creamy lipstick.
7. Avoid overlicking your lips.
8. Stay clear from flavored lip balms that contain mint, menthol, or cinnamon.
9. Lip plumpers and matt
The Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Collection For oily, blemish-prone skin, Cleanance contains carefully selected ingredients to gently purify and reduce excess oil without drying or stripping the skin. Recommended by dermatologists to be used in conjunction with acne medications. THE ROUTINE: 1. CLEANSE – You can either use the Gel straight onto dry skin by massaging the gel into the skin and then removing the product with a warm wet washcloth, or you apply it on wet skin and
If you've had a Skin2Soul treatment, then you've likely felt the soothing effects of Eau Thermale Avène Thermal Spring Water. We know what you're thinking... isn't this just water? So before we go on with convincing you why, read this review: "I was skeptical, but it was recommend by a friend since I have very sensitive skin. Now I'm hooked. I don't care, its worth it. One can seems to last me 3 months or so with daily use. Somehow this spring water acts like a very light moi