The Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Collection
For oily, blemish-prone skin, Cleanance contains carefully selected ingredients to gently purify and reduce excess oil without drying or stripping the skin. Recommended by dermatologists to be used in conjunction with acne medications.
1. CLEANSE – You can either use the Gel straight onto dry skin by massaging the gel into the skin and then removing the product with a warm wet washcloth, or you apply it on wet skin and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
2. SOFTEN – Gently apply the Mattifying Toner on to your skin using a cotton pad.
3. HYDRATE – Apply the Hydrating Serum. 3 pumps should be enough for the face and neck.
4. MOISTURIZE – Those suffering from acne should apply Cleanance Expert in the morning and Triacnéal in the evening, gently patting into the skin. Those with oily, blemish-prone skin should apply the Mattifyine Emulsion morning and evening.
5. TREAT – The Mask can be used once or twice a week. Apply to cleansed skin and allow the mask to dry, then wet your face and massage it in circular motions to remove the product. As the mask has exfoliating properties, do not use any additional scrubs beforehand or after as it may be too harsh.
#Skin #Oily #Acne #Clean #Soothing #Moisture #Treatment #Avene